Wednesday 14 October 2009

HEATHER MITTS MAKES THE MOVE TO PHILLY


US Women's and Boston Breaker's fullback Heather Mitts has made the move to the Philadelphia Independence. Mitt's has agreed terms with the new franchise in a return to Philadelphia where she previously played for the Philadelphia Charge of the WUSA league.

As soon as the Independence was named as an expansion team of the WPS, Mitt's was one of the first names to be associated with the team. It has not been a surprise that she has finally signed for them.

According to Mitts, “Philly has always had a special place in my heart, so I’m very excited to have this opportunity. It’s where I began my professional career and most likely where I will end it. I’ve been impressed with the organization and its plans for the team. I’m thrilled by the depth of players already acquired and look forward to playing in front of the passionate Philly fans once again.”

Get full story HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment