Tuesday 22 December 2009

ALEX SCOTT BLOG 20/12/09 -HAPPY HOLIDAYS


HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hello to everyone,
hope you are all doing well and getting ready for the holidays because over in England we are very ready for it. Not sure if it is very big in the U.S but in England everyone goes mad for christmas. The shops start selling decorations in November and the radio stations start playing christmas songs also which i think is so OTT(over the top) not that i am being a scrooge or anything its just that doing the whole christmas thing in Novmeber is a bit early for me.
But i am now ready for it. In my house i have my christmas tree up - which looks great if i do not say so myself, various decs are up around the house, my two dogs have their head bands ready to wear so when the christmas carol singers knock the door the two dogs look like two little rain dears....... hahaha only kidding, though i really should look for some christmas t shirts for them to wear so they can get into the grove.

ok so i think that is enough about christmas, for now anyway. I wanted to fill you all in on what this Brit as my Boston teammates call me has been up to in the off season.

Read on to find out more of what Alex has been up to HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment